- 50cc Dragster owners can begin by de-restricting, this section shows you how...
MODS - these are
the most common enhancements - exhausts, carb kits etc.
MODS - the serious
stuff. But remember, speed don't come cheap...
GET A GRIP
- have you considered changing your tyres to match the performance of your bike? Here's an overview of some of the tyres available.
- be a bright spark and choose the right plug.
- choosing the right oil can make a big difference, here are a few guidelines.
- a rough guide to some of the most popular exhausts.
DRAGSTER WORKSHOP MANUAL - Yep, the workshop manual available for download in .pdf format.
D125/180 ELECTRICAL WIRING DIAGRAM - The Dragster's electrics in diagram form.
DRAGSTER "HOW TO" GUIDES
- hints and tips for modifying your Dragster. There are various things that you can undertake yourself
(instead of going to a dealer), this in turn can save you money in labour costs and in the process you'll
learn more about the workings of your Dragster, here are a few tips which may be of some assistance:
in undertaking any modifications to your Dragster we take no
responsibility for any injury, damage or loss caused. Any changes
made by yourself are at your own risk. If you are unsure seek
the advice of a qualified mechanic or contact your nearest dealer.
It would be advisable to also check your warranty details and
insurance before carrying out any modifications to your pride
- Ian Sim's NOS Dragster project
- California SpeedSports tuned D50